Historical archive of the Smiths. Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. 16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God. 17And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Saturday, November 05, 2016
Our Kingdom is not of this earth
I have grown up in a christian family my whole life. I go to church every Sunday and I enjoy going to youth on Wednesday. I knew that Jesus was my Lord and Savior and that he died for me and all the people on the earth, but I seemed to not want to become a Christian.
Once in 4th Grade I got in trouble and my teacher asked me if I was a fake christian. This led me to question my faith and wonder if I would lead my whole life thinking I was a christian, but going to hell in the end. This scared me for a couple years and I always seemed to shy away from talking with my parents about becoming a christian. One day, however, my mom took me to Matt and had me sit down to talk with him. He said that if I was going to be a fake Christian I would not be asking the questions I was asking him that day. God was pulling on my heart with a string saying, "come with me," and that night I did. -Noah Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment